Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Coffee Mug Cozy!



Another scrap yarn pattern for you! A stinkin' cute mug cozy!

It was about 9pm and for some reason I was drinking coffee, I guess to keep me up with I was working on writing some patterns to share with you folks! I had some scrap yarn, I just knew wouldn't be enough for a candle cozy but there was plenty there to come up with something. I took one sip of my coffee and knew, that little booger needed a cozy! I'm actually very happy I made this, not only did I have cute mug, but it also insulated the mug a little and allowed my coffee to stay warmer longer than it would have!


GET THE FREE PATTERN HERE!


If you choose to try this out for yourself, please send me pictures! I love to see everyone's work!

2 comments:

  1. It says access denied. It won't let me in :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fixed it! For some reason it auto set to private? Everything should work now!

      Delete